Friday, March 9, 2012

Raegan's therapy

My little Raegan is doing so well with her therapy I just had to take a moment and do a little bragging on my sweet baby Ray. She is tolerating the whole hour now. Just a year ago she could barely handle 30 minutes and there was a lot of complaining and crying to be heard. It was very hard as a mother to watch. I asked myself several times if I was doing the right thing for Raegan. I always try to balance quality with quantity but quality usually wins. It is a difficult struggle. I hate to see her crying and in what seems to be to be pain. It makes me feel so terrible. I just want to hold her and comfort her and tell her she doesn't need to do this nasty therapy. But I don't. I've tried to be patient and listen to her, to let Raegan be in control of herself as much as she can. So we kept up with her therapy and sure enough she has not only endured it she has started to thrive in it. Raegan is so very tenacious and I absolutely love that about her. Thank you to my sweet little Ray for teaching me to never give up, to work hard, and to enjoy it in the end. I love to watch her work and grow and figure things out. I love that she is showing us just how stubborn and unstoppable she really is. You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You for your intrest in my sweet munchkin trifecta!