Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fight!

We are in a battle to beat the respitory illnesses! Megan started the fight with some badmouthed germ, always dissin her and puttin her down. She fought diligently for the whole day but was worn out and that nasty little bug got the best of her. Easton decided to come in for the save but got taken out as well. Poor little Raegan is just a bystander but alas, she was also attacked.
So we have a chorus of coughs and a trio of drippy noses to contend with now. Yo, you'd better watch out you nasty bugs with your bad attitudes and your bullying, my trifecta are superheros, with awesome, kick your butt superpowers, they just take after the Yankees and prefer to come from behind! Meanwhile I'll just keep the suction machine on my hip! I'm pretty bad too ya know! I liken my self to Laura Croft. hahahaha, Oh, that one brought me to tears, goodness!
Thank You for all your well wishes and concern and prayers. They are very powerful and make all the difference to the world to me and my little munchkins. Love ya! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You for your intrest in my sweet munchkin trifecta!