Saturday, June 11, 2011

Brushing?! Hahahahaha!

Easton here, my Mommy said I could play on the computer a bit while she is down doing laundry. She said Claire tells on me anyway so I can't get away with being sneaky!
I have been feeling a lot better the past couple of weeks. I'm not on oxygen anymore and that is the BEST! I keep telling Mommy I need a haircut and I think she is finally going to give me one this weekend, as long as she doens't cut off my mohawk, I love my do.
My Mom has been "brushing" my little sister for a little over a week now, she tried it on me once because I was so darn curious. I didn't like it. My bratty little sister does though. I just have to laugh at her being "brushed" Hahahaha! What is she a dog or something? I know she is hairy and all, like an ape, but geesh. Mommy keeps giving me the eye, telling me I'm next. She is crazy. I don't mind it at all until she gets to my feet, then I just want to kick her to make her stop, way to much sensation! She keeps laughing at me and telling me to relax, crazy lady.
I have been wanting to spend more and more time on the cloud and less and less time in my wheelchair and other places my Mommy keeps trying to put me. She "negotiates" with me on how long I need to stay in each place, but with my stubborness and extrememly heart wrenching cry I end up getting my way, with a smile on my face when I do! Am I being a bit unreasonable, yes, but I can get away with it right? I'm cute! I know my Mommy wants me to be happy and comfortable and I know that I can't just stay in the comfy places ALL the time, but I can't help but complain when I am uncomfortable.
We have had some yucky rainy weather lately but it is clearing up! I'm gonna ask my Mom to let me swing today, it is so much fun! I can go really high, and it really makes me laugh. Sister can swing me to if Mommy will let her. My big sister can get a bit crazy, like me! So Mommy keeps a really good eye on her, but I wish she wouldn't, then we could get really wild.
Well, I need to tell my Mommy it is time for me to eat now, if I wake my sister up while I'm hollering she might get a bit upset but I'm HUNGRY! bye :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You for your intrest in my sweet munchkin trifecta!