Wednesday, June 15, 2011

End of the Brushing Experiment

Okay, it has been 2 weeks since we starting this new thing called "brushing" on Raegan. Looks like we are going to have to try it a bit longer. I have to be honest, I don't see any improvement in sleeping, eating or movement. It has only been 2 weeks though and Raegan tends to take things slowly, so I'm going to keep trying. A good friend of mine says that she really likes it for her son and that speaks volumes to me.
Raegan doesn't seem to be as "touch sensitive" on her feet, that is an improvement. I hope this means she will let me help her use her feet more in standing and pushing, etc....
Raegan has been off her g-tube for another week now, I don't know if that is due to the brushing or not, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Easton didn't take to the brushing at all, made him scream and cry, so we won't put him through it.
Megan didn't seem to mind at first, and is still pretty easy going about it, so I'll keep doing it with her too. I think she just enjoys the extra time I get to spend on just her, she loves the attention! Easton would just as soon sit and watch and make fun of his sisters. I guess he doesn't need the extra time with Mommy. He is a bit of a tough guy, doesn't want people to think he is a Momma's boy or anything! At least he hasn't resorted to wiping my kisses off yet, partly because I think he can't! But he gives me these looks like "geesh Mom!"
So even though our official experiment has ended, I will continue with the brushing. It honestly only takes a couple of minutes on each child. Hopefully, we will see some improvements and this will all pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You for your intrest in my sweet munchkin trifecta!