Saturday, November 27, 2010

Megan

My tummy is not getting better, it is getting worse. I worry my Mommy because I keep throwing up. She keeps giving me baths though and I love those! Some of my spitup got in my eye and now my eye hurts a little. My Mommy and Daddy keep washing it out and it feels kinda good when they rub it too. Mommy says she is going to switch my food I eat to something else. I hope it helps me to stop throwing up, I really don't like how it makes me feel, and it wakes me up at night. I'm not eating as much either lately and I have lost a little weight, but a little on me is a LOT! I hope my Mommy and Daddy can get this figured out really soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better really soon Megan. I am sure your mommy and daddy will figure out how to stop the tummy aches maybe with the help of the doctor. We all send our love to you. Give your mommy hugs for me- she needs those!

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You for your intrest in my sweet munchkin trifecta!