Thursday, January 13, 2011

Raegan's progress...

Went to the doctor and he took my weight and measurements as usual. I am getting bigger! I weigh 9 pounds and 5 ounces, they make me get all the way nakey so they know every ounce of weight is mine. The doctor said I am over 2 feet now! That is huge right?! I am almost as big as my big sissy Megan. I am doing very well with my splints. I try to be so patient as my Mommy puts them on but I still usually cry until she is done. I like the butterflies on them but Mommy is covering them up with pants now so I can't really see them. I am spending more time on my tummy and not complaining about it so much, it is actually kinda fun! I can turn my head all the way to the side on both sides now and not complain about it so I am very proud of myself about that one, I am even trying really hard to pick my head up when I am on my tummy, which is very difficult for me but I am getting better at it the more I practice. Mommy had to take me to the hospital too yesterday so they could take my stool sample my Mommy took and do some tests on it to see if they can figure out how to help me. I have been in the best mood this past week. I have been smiling and laughing at everybody. I got a new vision therapist yesterday and I ususally take a few weeks before I will be nice and warm up to strangers when they are trying to do something with me but I decided to give her a break. We had a lot of fun playing and getting to know each other, she has cool toys she lets me touch and I even get to choose which one I want to play with.....I am in control! It is about time they figured out that I know what I want! I really like the color orange lately so my Mommy bought me a big squishy orange ball that is so much fun to play with, it feels really cool too. My Mommy found a bunch of cool toys for me from an office store....why would grown guys want to play with toys like this....they are supposed to be stress relievers my Mom tells me.....but what the heck is stress?? Oh well, I have a hard time understanding big people sometimes. There is this funky goopy stuff that she keeps sticking my hand in, I don't know if I really like it but it is interesting and really makes me concentrate on what my fingers are feeling. I am really loving exploring with my hands now, I love different textures and so my Mommy gives me lots of different toys with lots of different textures to keep me happy, so far so good Mom! Now if I can just keep my older brothers and sisters from always wanting to play with them! I keep hearing a strange word...sharing, I don't like it. I don't know maybe I can work on that...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You for your intrest in my sweet munchkin trifecta!