Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Raegan got her new splints!

My Mommy took me to a place called Shriner's yesterday. I like it there, I think it smells nice, and the people are really funny to me. This doctor that I have seen before, that I don't like very much, came into see me and I yelled at him. Last time I seen him he hurt my legs when he put this pink tape stuff on it. It smelled bad and he had to peel it off of my legs, but when it came off it looked just like my little legs! Anyway, he was a lot nicer this time. He put these funny looking things on my legs, they have pads over my knees because they think that will keep me from pushing out of them..they don't know me very well. So I laughed at the doctor while he was putting them on. I cried on the way home cause they were hurting my ankles so when we got home my Mommy put on pants and socks and now they don't hurt so much! My poor Mommy had to take me to get my splints while she was sick, I felt bad for her, I tried to tell her I didn't need them yet, but she wouldn't listen to me, she is so stubborn that way, I guess that is where I get it from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You for your intrest in my sweet munchkin trifecta!