Monday, December 27, 2010

Crazy legs!

Raegan here! You wouldn't believe how wonderful my legs are doing. I showed my Mommy how strong I am by standing up with my legs many times today! I laughed every time I did it because it felt so funny. My Mommy just squealed and giggled and kept yelling at the family to LOOK! so they did and they all clapped for me and it made me laugh even more.
My tummy is feeling much better, my Mommy switched my food one last time and she found the stuff I really like. No gagging for me anymore, (I think).
I had a wonderful time with Christmas. I got to talk to a big fat man all dressed in red the other night too, he was quite jolly and his belly kept jiggling. He smelled like cookies too, I just loved him, I hope he comes to visit us again soon.
I had fun playing with the noisy shiny stuff my brothers and sisters kept ripping off boxes and stuff that they got from under the sparkly tree. And to think they were just going to throw it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You for your intrest in my sweet munchkin trifecta!