Monday, December 27, 2010

breathing difficulties

Yup, still on oxygen. I'm trying my hardest to get better but it is really hard. I am tired, but I keep showing my smiles so my family knows I am doing okay and not to worry. Mommy doesn't think I can hear her crying at night but I can and I know why even though I can't say, so I smile to tell her I'm okay.
 My parents have been able to turn my oxygen down though so I know sooner than later I'll be all the way!
I am not having to be suctioned out as much but I am still keeping my Mommy up at night, I just have so much snot in my nose I can't help it! I know we will both be happy when this is over, I can't wait for spring!
I had a wonderful Christmas. My favorite thing this year was looking at the Christmas lights. They make me laugh, the way they sparkle and shine is so cool, I wonder if the big people know this? They don't seem to stop and have time to really look at things it seems. People move way to fast, they need to learn from me and enjoy the moment! Get fascinated by Christmas lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You for your intrest in my sweet munchkin trifecta!